This report covers May 17, 2020 to June 22, 2020.
Read on below:
No meaningful details to report here. Best place to keep up to date on the details is the Github hook channel on our discord. This is still a work-in-progress.
Database conversion to a more efficient and compact structure is working and more developmental resources are now directed to that migration task.
Current Hypernodes ROI is 19.9%, slightly down from 20.3% in the last report. We count 237 active Hypernodes with a total amount of active collateral of 6,330,000 BIS.
The plot below shows all Hypernodes, both Active and Inactive, during the last 60 days. As can be seen from the plot, the number of Hypernodes is currently at 323, up two nodes since the previous report.
The plot below shows the total Hypernode collateral, both active and inactive, during the last 60 days. As can be seen, the total amount of collateral has been relatively stable during this period. The total amount of BIS in circulation is 24,3 million. Hence, the amount of active collateral accounts for 26.0% of the total supply, or 34.8% if the amount of inactive collateral is included.
- Following the Decentralized condition monitoring article and its first use case, Android battery monitoring, a new groundbreaking use case has seen light: On chain Tesla battery monitoring.
- Our user “Whatever” developed a shiny app to monitor his BIS mining rigs, wallets and Hypernodes. He was gifted enough to make it an android app, and was kind enough to offer it for free and keep it open source!
Many thanks to him, his app – called BismuthToolbox – is available on Google Play and Github.
A bounty will be issued as a thank you.
- An article from Cryptoshib “Bismuth Blockchain: The Ideal Platform For Distributed Condition Monitoring of EV Batteries And Other Real-Life Use-Cases” was relayed to many online Crypto blogs and gained some traction in the news (see here).
- Various articles, reddit threads, tweets about the EV battery use-case have also been posted.
- Hacker news as well here, please upvote!
- May recap by MyAltCoins here.
- A Video overview of Bismuth was done by Gigison, you can find it and upvote it on reddit: here.
- “The Liquidators’ Third Report on the State of Affairs of Cryptopia Limited (In Liquidation) is now available” (here).